26 July 2014

Gingham style

I am fulfilling previous decision to follow A-Z TrendGuide in my sewing.
                                             ****
In my version it is almost crop top. Since I am 40+ lady it fits best with high-waisted wide pants. So, two trends in one.

Pattern: No8-back buttoned top from "Simple chic" book by Machiko Kayaki
Fabric: gingham quilting cotton
Alterations: made eight small buttons (pattern suggests five), omitted side slit.
                                            ****

I like wide pants with side zipper closure. Maybe these pants are not perfect for my body shape, especially with flats, but who cares. :) 
I like to wear them with ballerina shoes.
Pattern: Burda 4/1995 mod.104
Fabric: rayon polyester blend
Jewelry I made:
My ballerina shoes addiction:
                                                :)

No comments: